Apply the NEUTRAL BLUSH to the apples of your cheeks with the POWDER BLUSH BRUSH. Start by blending down and then go back toward the hairline to blend and soften — like an oversized checkmark. Add Jessica’s signature pop by going over the neutral shade with the BRIGHT BLUSH.
• Choose the BLUSH PALETTE that most resembles the color of your cheeks when blushing or flushed from exercise.
• If you have to work at getting the NEUTRAL BLUSH to blend into your skin, it’s the wrong color.
• Layer a “pop” of BRIGHT BLUSH over a neutral shade to help increase wear and add extra life to the skin.
• A “pop” of pretty BRIGHT BLUSH looks great alone, especially in very hot and very cold months.
• Blush should never match a person’s lipstick or gloss color, but it should always be complementary.
BLOSSOM / POPPY
Blossom: Neutral dusky-pink
Poppy: Bright poppy-pink
PINK CORAL / FLAMINGO
Pink Coral: Neutral pinky-coral
Flamingo: Bright punchy-peach